From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:48:11 -0400
Barry, thanks for telling it exactly like it is!  And with
appropriate passion, admirable eloquence, and command of the facts.
So I just want to add a note of gratitude and support, because it's a
very dangerous world, thanks to the Bush cabal and it's blind and mad
powerlust, and it's feeling more and more dangerous to speak out here
in the good ol' monitored USofA.

As for Coulter and Moore:  what on earth do they have in common?  A
bit of rudeness, perhaps? That's a matter of class mores and opinion.
But one is for war and oppression, the other is passionately opposed
to both.  I can handle the rudeness in either one...it's the other
stuff that matters.

So maybe it is a good time to remind ourselves of Twain's passionate
writings against corruption, injustice, imperialism and war, since
that's what we are surrounded by at every turn today.

I'll leave that up to the Twain experts to dust off for our renewed
inspiration.

Thanks again for the guts to speak out, Barry, and to Larry for his
note of support as well.

Ben