From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:16:39 -0400
As I did four years ago at the Sixth Quadrennial Elmira Conference, I made a
video at last month's conference. This time, the question was "What do you
like about the Mark Twain Elmira conference?" I had to split it into two
portions because of the YouTube length requirements. Next time, I may
emulate Peter Jackson and split it into three. Here are the YouTube links:

Part One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uVuZEm8lys

Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi19CuX4Yh8