From:
Carolyn94 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:18:34 -0500
I wrote a review for the Forum on Twain's Feast, a book about Mark Twain and American culinary history, of sorts.  There are some recipes in that text, a few of which are for Twain's favorites.  Check it out.  Also, many of the recipes from the 19th century do not have exact measurements as we use today, so you shouldn't expect as exacting recipes as we see Julia Child use.

Carolyn Leutzinger Richey