From:
randy abel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 01:03:32 -0800
I'm in north China and I've wondered the same thing myself. I'll try to get
word about Shanghai and Beijing during my coming holiday break, but I don't
hold out much hope. I imagine, however, that there are individual,
university affiliated Twainians in those cities who'd very much enjoy
discoursing on the subject.

  Randy Abel
  Yantai, Shandong

Laura Skandera Trombley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I would be interested in finding out if there is a Mark Twain Circle in
Shanghai or Beijing or Singapore or Hong Kong?

I'm traveling to those cities in the spring and would love to meet with
Twain Circle members if possible.

Many Thanks,
Laura Trombley