From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:35:47 -0400
Just hope that your kindle does not die, like mine did.

I had all of Twain's works on mine and had for the past 2 years or so, using it to do major research with this kindle.  Now when I get time, I'll have to find and re-put them on the replacement kindle Amazon gave me.

Jules

Ps I am currently at the Twain papers, doing research with Kent R. :)
We are finding some great material :)