From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:21:42 +0000
Thank you, Peter! Believe me, we have
enjoyed a few laughs here about the many
ironies surrounding this project. With corporate
support drying up in recent years (despite record
profits, and we all can imagine what SLC would
say about that), the coins help keep him in the
public eye while providing much needed support
for the four sites. I set up the 4-way donation page
as an alternative for those who want to support
but don't necessarily want to buy a coin. The good
news is that coin dealers are very excited about the
coins and expect strong sales. If we can get the
Clemens fans to buy a few, we should see a sell-out.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all you do
to preserve and share the remarkable legacy of
our shared hero. I believe we all feel protective of
him, and that is good.

Hoping to see every single one of you in Hartford
this year, although you may want to visit when
it's a little warmer.

Cindy Lovell