Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:03:34 -0500
Dear fellow Twainiiacs…

What a pleasure to meet, reunite, and learn  so much from so many
brilliant, funny, and wonderful people. Thank you for letting this
“slacker” into your hard-working circle.

Kent mentioned my audiobooks—for you all, I want you to play before you
pay! Once you’ve downloaded the book and you’re satisfied it’s your cup of
Mark Twain tea—you can just drop me a note and I’ll send you a Paypal®
request. Titles are at most $9.99, less for shorter titles.

Here are a list of some of my favorite Mark Twain audiobook titles, with
brief descriptions and a link you can copy and paste, or you might be able
to just click on it. You can start your download right away from the
download page, just like with audible.com. However—as a trusted Twainiac
and fellow fan of Mr. Clemens, I’ll let you download first, listen, and if
you still approve, I’ll send you a Paypal® request for payment. You can
then pay with any credit card. Why you can even download one while driving
along…!

Love you all; hope to see you all—and even more of us—very soon!

All of these titles recorded and produced by yours truly. Any title, $9.99.

Dealer Inquiries: Richard Henzel 312-296-8396

 Pudd'nhead Wilson ...5 hrs and 35 mins   LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VEMGM1UjYwYjhUQw>

Young slave woman swaps her child with her master's baby with unforseen and
tragic results.

"Superb...one of the best readings of a Mark Twain book to which I've ever
listened...and I've listened to almost all of them. An energetic and
remarkably impassioned narration that brings out the powerful emotions and
ironies of one of Mark Twain's complex works and adds new dimensions."
 --R. Kent Rasmussen, author, Mark Twain A to Z

The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn 11 hrs and 11 mins LINK<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1BHa052TzhUQw>

    A neglected and abused boy runs away and together with a grown runaway
slave, who seeks another kind of freedom.

A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court 13 hrs and 13 mins    LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1BuSlEwTWNUQw>       Hank
Morgan becomes Camelot’s preeminent newspaper tycoon, inventor, showman,
politician, and one-man military industrial complex when he is sent back in
time.

The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer ... 7hr 51 min   LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1BrUmw3czhUQw> The naughtiest
boy in town wins the money, fame, and the girl!

"This American classic highlights mid-19th century life along the
Mississippi as lived by the mischievous and charming Tom, his friend Huck
Finn, and his love, Becky Thatcher. Twain’s novel has engaged audiences for
generations, whether his  hero is hoodwinking schoolmates into serving his
punishment, pursuing murderers, fleeing life with sweet Aunt Polly,
attending his own funeral, or digging up buried gold. This performance is
guaranteed to continue that tradition.”— Audible Editor Reviews

The American Claimant ... 7hr 26min  LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1BRWUkwTWRVag>

A rebellious young British Earl goes to America to find the true heir to
the family fortune and make things right.

“THE AMERICAN CLAIMANT may be one of Mark Twain's lesser novels, but it may
be his best book for an audio edition. Probably because it was originally
drafted as a stage play, it has a much higher proportion of dialogue than
any of Mark Twain's other novels. This makes it ideal for a narrator such
as Richard Henzel, who is himself a professional actor. He gives each
character a distinct and appealing voice and brings the entire book to life
in a way that doesn't happen when one reads the text off printed pages. The
result is an entertaining revelation. I've listened to virtually every Mark
Twain title that has been recorded on audio (some by multiple readers) and
believe this title, with Henzel narrating it, is the most entertaining Mark
Twain audiobook I've yet listened to. Full of fun, it has many of the
classic elements of a dramatic farce and is a nonstop delight.”  —R. Kent
Rasmussen, Library Journal

"...while it's important that Henzel's narrative voice is a pleasant
Twainian timbre without actually trying to be a Twain impersonation, it is
his handling of the dialogue which becomes even more important as the
listener prepares for more than seven hours of listening. Lucky
listener..." --Kevin Mac Donnell, The Mark Twain Forum

"One of Mark Twain's lesser-known stories, The American Claimant will
delight fans of the beloved American humorist. This 1892 tale contrasting
English nobility with the American pursuit of freedom comes to life with a
lively narration from Richard Henzel, a film and TV actor whose voice
became famous as a radio announcer in the movie Groundhog Day. Henzel's
wry, resonant voice enhances Twain's natural humor, giving some of the
book's more amusing features, such as the appendix containing all the
story's descriptions of weather, a quirky appeal. Listeners will be
surprised that this complex and entertaining story hasn't achieved wider
public appeal."---Audible Editor Review

Is Shakespeare Dead? ... 2hr 42min  LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1B6NExFdzhUQw>       Mark Twain
claimed he was not a Shakespearite nor a Baconite, but that he was a
"Brontosaurian": he didn't know who did write them, but he knew Shakespeare
didn't.

“[T]he entire audio book is a tribute to Twain's comic sense and
word-play... If Is Shakespeare Dead? is one of Mark Twain's works that
you've resisted reading until now, this audio book is an enjoyable way to
experience one of Twain's last autobiographical writings.... Twain's words
and Henzel's voice are at perfect pitch." --Kevin MacDonnell,  in The Mark
Twain Forum

Chapters From My Autobiography ... 11hr 34min   LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1BoeWJtcXRVag>

These transcriptions of his off-the-cuff telling of his own history allow
one to feel as if he is listening to the great storyteller one-on-one.

Roughing It ...19 hr 10min LINK:<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1B6RS9sZThUQw>

There are adventures galore on the way to that climactic episode in the
mining camps of northern California, as young Sam Clemens sets off on the
Overland Stage line, recording the fauna, flora, and humanity of The Wild
West. unters with Indians.

Life on the Mississippi ...16 hr 31 min LINK<
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bXBhb2VCZ1BreENHR3NUQw>

Mark Twain combines history, politics, and a long personal relationship
with the Father of Waters, the Mighty Mississippi.

Persevere! More links to come soon.

Richard