From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 11:54:57 -0700
If there are any Twain-L members with physical access to the McGill
University Library, I would be very grateful if you could check out
their archives for the Montreal Gazette regarding the Twain-Cable show
there, February 18 and 19, 1885.  This is the response I received from
my query to the library:

Dear Scott,

The volume you are looking for is available in microform. The call
number is AN63 M65 G39 and it is located at Humanities and Social
Sciences - Microforms (McLennan, 2nd floor). If this is the first time
you are using microform, we have one staff during working hours (10am
6pm) who can assist you with that.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Naz Torabi/ Liaison Librarian