From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:15:56 -0400
Unfortunatly, I don't think my "camera obscura" will give a big enough
image to see the dot. But I'm going to give it a try. Open-top cardboard box
with thin card with pinhole in it over a hole in end of box. Sheet of white
paper inside as a "screen." It worked great for the Eclipse.
Bob Stewart

In a message dated 6/5/2012 11:56:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,