From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:43:15 -0500
I apologize to the forum for the post, which must be confusing  to Forum
members.  Please understand, Mr. Antonucci is responding to a  private email,
a courtesy copy of which was sent to him because of the content.  He was not
present at the close of the meeting in question, when I formally  placed on
the record a statement of thanks to him for forcing Nevada historians  and
surveyors to seek out the remaining primary documents relative to the  issue.

He is correct, there will be no further discussion of  nominating the site
name, in deference to the Washoe tribe. That does not mean  the board
members have changed their opinion as to the Clemens campsite, only  that a formal
nomination for it to be named will not be  pursued.

 Bob Stewart

In a message dated 12/12/2014 4:13:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,