Michael O'Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:01:22 -0600
James:

I have the same problem, but it is green people, with me, that I can't
relate to.  (Or maybe it was the French, I forget.)

Anyway, I've tried letting my education go, but after I fed it once or
twice, it just keeps following me around.  My neighbor offer by buy half
of it off me and shoot his half, but I told him that it probably wouldn't
do any good.  The neighbor, Bubba was his name, just kept on sayin' that
he reckoned a body could reform the educated with a shot-gun maybe, but he
didn't know no other way.

Michael