From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2019 14:13:55 +0000
Don't they monitor this forum?
- B. Clay Shannon

    On Saturday, July 13, 2019, 07:07:42 AM PDT, Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I suspect substituing the word "interesting" might solve the riddle.
This DAY BY DAY resource is really a work in progress and I encourage you to report the errors to the Elmira Center for Mark Twain Studies. A number of glitches I have found are related to extensive passages underlined -- indicating a link to an outside online resource.  Clcking on and following those underlined passages (links)  led to some surprising results unrelated to the passages that had been linked up.
Barb