From:
Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:29:28 -0500
Jim--

You aren't trying to stir up another political storm here on the MT
Forum, are you?  We had quite a rhetorical melee back in March of 2003,
and the forum's been rather quiet on this topic since.  Your quotations
from disconcerted Americans about foreign policy at the end of the 19th
C sounds suspiciouly like our contemporary moment.  Now will forum
subscribers who were confident a year and half ago that Iraq had WMD
take the bait?  Stay tuned.

LH