Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:56:37 -0500
Yes!  Joe & Wolfgang; even more specifically; a zoom-in, establishing shot.

Psycho!  good one!  also thought of:  The Birdcage (terrific opening zoom
right into the club); Saturday Night Fever (not exactly zoom in); The Dark
Knight; (are there others?)

Alternatively: there is the amazing scene in Gandhi zooming out from the
funeral.

-hb

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush