Sender:
From:
Sue Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:39:30 -0500
We had  a Mark Twain Musical that was performed for quite a few years here
in Elmira.  Don't know if there was ever a video made of that professionally
or not.  Someone like Gretchen Sharlow may be able to help you with that.

I saw the performance four times and although it was changed somewhat each
time, it was always wonderful.

Sue Harris
Elmira