From:
"Laidlaw, Arianne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:04:24 -0700
Kent, please be sure I was not referring to you but to whoever it was
who started the "get Fears" surge.  I now wish I hadn't added my
remarks, except that it shows me how easily misunderstandings can
occur.   Since I have read for less than a year, I must have
missed a great deal which has happened in the past.

I also had no idea how much you have to go through or that
we had so many disgruntled members!  I've been impressed with
how helpful, informative, and KIND members are here most of the time.

Please hold on.  I deeply appreciate how often members respond to
requests for clarification or information.  Thank you for your
patient service .  Please don't stop

Sincerely,
Arianne Laidlaw