From:
Richard Talbot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:55:26 -0500
Hello Gregg,
Do I touch it with bare hands? Yes, yes, yes! I have the Stewardship of this
volume, for the time being, and to not pull it down from the shelf at least
twice a year, hold it in my hands and read it again would be something akin
to living with the prettiest girl in the world and never kissing her.

Rick Talbot
in Minnesota--
The State Where Nothing is Allowed