From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 12:08:24 -0400
greetings all :)

Both Sharon and I need people for our panels.

Please consider one of us and send me an idea or abstract or paper by May 31 so we can get
the information to SAMLA.

I will accept any idea, as long as it has twain in it.

thank you!
Jules