From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2019 20:33:33 -0800
My wife and I are planning on seeing Harriet tomorrow night. I will be put out if Ozzie is not in it.

Seriously, though, I hope there’s at least a little about John Brown (not the Scottish doctor) in it.

If “they” ever do a Frederick Douglass flick, I would hope the Langdon family would appear in it.

-- B. Clay Shannon