From:
Gina Sully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2017 08:55:13 -0700
Colonel Grangerford. They're both narcissistic, demand complete and
unquestioning loyalty, don't really understand their own hate, and have
really, really bad taste.

____________________________
Gina M. Sully, Ph.D.
Director, UNLV Writing Center
Associate Editor, *Popular Culture Review*
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Parkway
Box 455043
Las Vegas, NV 89154-5043

pronouns: she, her, hers

I am a Green Dot. <https://www.unlv.edu/srwc/greendot>

Desk: 702.895.3749
Fax: 702.895.4480
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://writingcenter.unlv.edu
http://fwpca.org

*The only person who never fails is the person who never tries.*