From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:17:50 -0800
I'm not in a position to provide an adequate review of this book but I
have read it.  I have a copy, or at least I have access to it through
Amazon's Kindle Cloud Reader, which I don't recommend.  Briefly, though,
I found Ian Strathcarron much like Twain, often humorous and sometimes
angry.  I also very much enjoyed reading this book and included bits and
pieces in my site's pages on The Innocents Abroad.  I would recommend
that anyone taking on the task of reviewing this book have a good
familiarity with the political and religious history of the so called
Holy Land as the author spends much time on how things got as they are
now from how things were when visited by Twain.