From:
Wolfgang Hochbruck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2020 11:21:32 +0100
I am currently conducting a class on Anglo-American traces in the Upper
Rhine region --- we just visited the Audie Murphy heroic site in
Holtzwihr two weeks ago, and we also tracked Twain and Henry James in
and around Baden-Baden. If i am not mistaken, this is a picure of the
former hotel he lived in during his stay there.
best
wolf

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Hochbruck
Department of English /