From:
"Lee, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:08:06 -0400
I wrote her nearly two hours ago to let her know that her account was hacked.
Judith Lee

On Oct 23, 2013, at 9:08 AM, Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I hope everyone on the MT Forum mailing list is familiar with this scam and
nobody falls for it.

If you check with Jocelyn directly, I'm 99.99-percent sure you'll discover
that she's fine and May not even be aware that her email contacts list has
been hijacked.

*_________________________________*
*
*
*Peter Salwen*
*
114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371
*
*

*
*salwen.com<http://salwen.com> <http://www.salwen.com>*
*Salwen Business Communications <http://www.salwenpr.com/> *
*
Mark Twain's New York <http://www.marktwainsnewyork.com/>
*
Upper West Side Story <http://www.upperwestsidestory.net/>
*Fine Art America <http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/peter-salwen.html>*
*
*

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Jocelyn A. Chadwick <