Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:30:06 -0500
link:
link
7bit
From:
Mark Twain Forum List Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
To Forum members:

There appears to be a problem with the strandmag.com web site
that is referenced in the L.A. _Times_ news story about "The Undertaker's
Tale." Some Forum members who tried to access the site report that they
received alerts from their anti-virus software about a possible problem.
Their anti-virus software was up to date, so no damage was done.

I sent a message to the Strand Magazine web master to report this problem.
I recommend that you avoid clicking on the link to Strand Magazine that
appears in the _Times_ article.

Kevin B.