From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:03:06 -0500
I thought the absence of  Michael's 1990 work was a curious and glaring
omission that begs for some explanation from the editors. This is not a rude
challenge to their apparent decision to exclude it, but an expression of
genuine bewilderment.

With the passage of time, I find myself growing more and more prone to
bewilderment.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books