From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:51:57 -0500
Hi Rick--

I didn't save the PP images since they reproduced what was in the MTJ
article, plus a few odds and ends.

I doubt I'll do it again since I have something else planned for the next
Elmira Conference.

You might post a question to the forum asking if anyone videotaped it. One
person did, and sent me a copy, but it was mostly the back of somebody's
head and some audio that I could not make out. But there could be others.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive