From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:44:31 +0000
...to which I will add some promotion of my own. Kevin tested his virtual tour at the Hartford house in May, and truly wowed the audience. Don't be put off by the 200 slides -- this is a deft and well-paced performance. And to see views some of the major cultural artifacts of civilization, followed by snapshots of tiny chunks of said artifacts collected by the pilgrim who took the photos, is astounding and imparts the flavor of the tour beautifully.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve Courtney
Curatorial Special Projects