From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:10:51 -0700
Hi.

I hope you'll find our "Mark Twain's New York" walking tours suitable for your
calendar of upcoming events.

We are presenting tours at 1:00 PM on the first and third Saturday each month,
from April 2 to  October 15, with an additional outing (our annual Mark Twain's
New York birthday tour) scheduled for Saturday, November 26th. Our website,
www.MarkTwainsNewYork.com, has complete information & pictures about tour
highlights as well as useful links to other Mark Twain resources on the Web.

Thanks much.  Here's the info:

________________________________

For immediate release
Contact: Peter Salwen, 917-620-5371

Discover Mark Twain's New York

EVENT:  WALKING TOUR -- "MARK TWAIN'S NEW YORK"

WEBSITE:  www.MarkTwainsNewYork.com

LOCATION:  499 BROADWAY (between Broome & Spring Sts.)

RESERVATIONS: call 917-620-5371 or email [log in to unmask]

PRICE:  $20

DATES & TIMES:
1 PM, first and third Saturday of the month, April - October

Saturday, April 2
Saturday, April 16
Saturday, May 7
Saturday, May 21
Saturday, June 4
Saturday, June 18
Saturday, July 2
Saturday, July 18
Saturday, August 6
Saturday, August 20
Saturday, September 3
Saturday, September 17
Saturday, October 1
Saturday, October 15

plus

Saturday,  November 26 (our annual Mark Twain's Birthday tour)

ABOUT THIS TOUR:

Over a hundred years after his death, Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens) is still
America's best-known and best-loved author -- and still a top best-seller. He
also was the most celebrated New Yorker of his day, while New York itself played

a major role in advancing and shaping Clemens' career, his ideas, and his
personal and family life.

Our two-hour "Mark Twain's New York" walking tour covers many aspects of the
humorist's life and art, as we visit nearly two dozen places in lower
Manhattan where Mark Twain lived, visited, did business, and generally made
himself, as he put it, “the most conspicuous person on the planet.”

Call (917-620-5371) or write ([log in to unmask]) for reservations, or visit us
online at  www.marktwainsnewyork.com for further information.

From: The Mark Twain Circle of New York