Sender:
From:
James E Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:39:12 -1000
Dear Mark Twain Forum Colleagues:

I would like to ask a favor of you.

I am compiling a bibliography of scholarship on American humor published in 2008 as the first step in my task of writing a review of last year's scholarship for STUDIES in AMERICAN HUMOR.

I am of course scouring databases, but I would like to enlist your help so that I can have as comprehensive a bibliography of citations as possible for possible inclusion in the review.

If you have a citation, would you send it to me...to my private email below??  (Please do not hit the reply button and send your info to the forum: that will clog up the forum unnecessarily.)

I am looking for any book or article of scholarship <<published last year>> on any aspect of American humor, but if you have come across something on theory of humor, that's fine too.

If it's something you published and you have off-prints, you can send me one, if you wish, to the snailmail address below.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Caron

PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO MAIL ME AN OFF-PRINT

Professor Jim Caron
Department of English
1733 Donaghho Road
University of Hawaii at Manoa