Sender:
From:
Donna Guiliano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:52:21 -0800
7bit
Hello everyone,

Inspired by another member, I also have a request. I am early in my
graduate work and am looking for any scholarship on this topic. In
particular, why is it that teens (including those who read below grade
level), have such an affinity for Twain's work? As a middle school
teacher I have a vested interest in this as well, since any book, short
story or poem which holds the interest of my students is one I'd like
to incorporate into my lessons. Thank you for your assistance,

Donna Guiliano