From:
MKISKIS@SNYESCVA
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1992 13:49:00 EDT
I have seen the film a couple of times - and I liked it better each time.
We used it at one of our weekend residency programs (a program geared
to middle managers seeking degrees in business).  It was well received.
It does serve as a friendly visual introduction to MT - and to some of
his less known works (such as Eve's diary).  I know it is on video.  It
might be worth exploring for class/seminar use.