From:
Joseph Csicsila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:19:59 -0400
Christopher,

Larry Berkove and I just finished a book on this very topic (should be
coming out in the spring).  Larry's written several pieces about the
influence of Calvinism in HF and CY.  Stanley Brodwin, Joe Fulton,
Terrell Dempsey (I know I'm leaving out lots of people but these are the
names that come to mind right now) have have also explored to varying
degrees the subject of Twain and Calvinism.  I'm certain other members
of the Forum can help supplement the list here.

Feel free to send me an email at <[log in to unmask]> and I'll send
specific citations.

Best,
Joe Csicsila