From:
"Jerome, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:39:31 -0400
The North University in Baia Mare Romania is holding a Mark Twain
International Conference in October. Last year they honored Edgar Allan
Poe and the conference was well attended.

If you are interested in attending or presenting a paper via
teleconferencing please visit their website at http://marktwain.ubm.ro.
Romona Demarcsek is the organizer of the event. I went last year and
enjoyed it. If you know anyone that might be interested in participating
in this conference please pass this along. Contact me if you have
questions. Thank you. Jeff Jerome, Curator, Poe House and Museum.