From:
Amanda Gagel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2019 06:39:25 -0800
I recommend the Marszalek edition, as done by the Grant Project. I
consulted on it and think they did a fine job of annotation. As far as I
know there has never been done a complete critical edition of the Memoirs
that gives a record of the many hands that edited the MS in a textual
apparatus. I hope it is done one day.

Mandy
Mark Twain Project

--