From:
Mark Woodhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2014 19:19:24 -0400
Susan,

Lou gave us some of his papers when he moved out of his office at Duke. We
have his working papers for the Interviews, the Contemporary Reviews and a
collection of Twain caricatures that he compiled along with other papers
that he thought might be of interest to Twain researchers. We don't have
much in the way of his personal papers and I'm not sure what might have
become of those. He seemed  to be distributing things where he thought
they'd be of greatest use but he probably didn't think of his personal
papers as being of much use to anyone.

In any case, we'd be happy to take anything of Lou's and keep it with what
we have from him unless you find that there's a collection already started
somewhere.

Mark Woodhouse

--
Mark Woodhouse
Technical Services and Archives Librarian