From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:13:13 -0500
I studied piano for several years - enough to allow me to 'plunk a little' - period pieces for some of my Twain shows. I had to give it up, though. My expectations exceeded those of my audiences. I also played 4-string banjo and 6 string guitar in my youth; and I learned that if you play one poorly, you can play the other just as well.