From:
John's Email <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:29:06 -0500
Thanks Kent!
Here’s a great place to get ahold of Paine’s “Boys Life of MT”
https://archive.org/details/boys_life_of_twain_jg_0810_librivox

And as for the COLOSSAL ABP bio ....
It’s already started!!!
I know it’s huge... but it will be divided up, as Paine divided it... and so, should be digestible, or at least consumable, given time and determination!
I’m planning on learning A LOT!
:-)
-j

John Greenman