From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:24:07 -0400
In 1909, Edison made a decision to revitalize his rocky film company. Who better to enlist but his world-famous publicity magnate friend? Im thinking the idea may have been hatched over dinner. I think The Redding MT Library has Twain's guest book if anyone wants to check possible dates. Twain's advancing Heart Disease might have made trips to NY, where Edison's Studio was located, difficult. And the author at home was a desirable advertising (moving or still) scene. Both were consummate self-promoters.

Sent from my iPhone