From:
"John W. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 14:49:43 -0800
Hello, all. After a long time away, I glad to be back on the Twain
listserv.

I'm currently writing my thesis project at San Diego State University.
It's a comparison of Mark Twain and John Steinbeck through a single work
from each author (MT's TS and HF treated as one work). Actually, it's an
expansion of an essay I wrote last year. I'd be glad to post it if
anyone is inteseted in reading it.

The main reason I'm writing this note, however, is to ask if anyone has
any advice about visting Mark Twain's House in Hartford. I'll be
spending the week of the 15th in NYC and was thinking of taking the
train to Hartford for a day to take the tour. I was also wondering if
anyone knew of some Mark Twain landmarks in NYC.

Well, thank you in advance for any info you can give me.

Sincerely,
John W. Young