Sender:
From:
Munkittrick Associates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:36:18 -0400
Scott,

I highly recommend the Chapter "Getting the Level" in John Kendrick Bangs'
wonderful book, *From Pillar to Post: Leaves from a Lecturer's
Note-book* (1916)
where Bangs does a great job trying to categorize his platform lecture
audiences (he can't). I suspect Twain encountered the same types in his
audiences.

Bangs started his lecture career on the road with my great-grandfather,
R.K. Munkittrick, and their disastrous "opening night" for Major Pond in
Albany is included in the book. Hilarious.

- Alain

Alain Munkittrick, Associate
Rosemary Munkittrick, Associate

MUNKITTRICK ASSOCIATES, LLC
Architecture, Interior Design and Space Planning
PO Box 167
Cobalt, CT 06414
Tel: 860.342.4333

Street Delivery:
235 Middle Haddam Road
Portland, CT 06480

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information and is for use by the designated addressee(s) named
above only. Any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email
or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.
Munkittrick Associates.