From:
"James S. Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:35:31 -0500
I recently received the following message asking for information about Mark
Twain impersonator performances.  When I offered to solicit help from the
Mark Twain Forum, Mr. Claypatch indicated that he would like me to do so.
Please send any replies directly to him ([log in to unmask]), since he's
evidently not a subscriber to the Forum.  --Jim Leonard

---