From:
Ron Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:33:27 -0500
Patti, to me the oddest thing about the Quarry Farm home is the
upstairs bathroom.  It has a bathtub with a cabinetry extending over
one-half of the tub.
One can sit in it only one way, with feet extended under the
obstruction overhead.  Wish Sam had written an essay about that.  I'm
not certain the bath has changed over the years, but Barbara Snedecor
or Gretchen Sharlow could reveal the history for us.