Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1992 13:03:00 LCL
I recently visited my hometown of Phoenix, and was advised to
go to a bookstore that was having a big sale of Twain material.
Sure enough, the place had a huge stock of first editions and
related biographical books.  I found a first of The Mysterious
Stranger that I have been looking for for 15 years (sorry, all of
the rest of you).  Most of the books are in excellent condition -
this was the bookseller's wife's private collection that went on
the block to help ends meet, I have heard.  If any of you are
interested, here are the details :

        T.A. Swinford, Bookseller
        7136 Main Street
        Scottsdale, AZ, 85251