From:
BOB BROWNLEE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:16:00 -0500
I just joined this group and have a few questions.
1. Opinion of members about authors like Jon Clinch using Twain
Style(copy cat) in his new book 'Finn'
2. I started a book recently employing Huck as the author and then
found I was way behind Clinch on this project. If I proceed  I may
look like a copycat of a copycat even though my theme is entirely
different than that of Clinch. What to do? It's mostly just for fun
but may want to share chapters with other's as they develop. Opinions
please.
3. Are there other known Twain copy cats  that have been published? I
have Googled several hours and can't find any. Help please.
BOB BROWNLEE