From:
tdempsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:47:59 -0600
I find it interesting how many of us write novels featuring Twain
characters.  I'll confess my dirty little secret: I've got a hundred pages
of a Jim novel on the pc downstairs. Kent Rasmussen and I have talked about
writing a Tom Sawyer novel. This is obviously a common problem. Maybe we can
start a recovery group.  "Hi, I'm Terrell.  I'm a Twainwannabe." (My
apologies for outing you, Kent.  Some things must be sacrificed in the
interest of advancing human knowledge and well-being. Think of me as another
Richard Clarke.)  Contact me if you are interested in forming a Twain
Anonymous chapter in your area.
    Terrell Dempsey, TA Founder