Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:57:26 -0400
7bit
From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to Ben Click for his very kind words!  But Ben did not give a full
sense of the work he did in putting on an amazing night.  A sit-down dinner
for about 250 donors, and then a flawless program with big names and a
large, enthusiastic crowd.  If Ben ever asks you to go to St. Mary's for one
of his annual programs, jump at the chance:  an incredibly beautiful campus
on the banks of the St. Mary's River, impeccable hospitality, and a genial
piano and guitar playing host.  It was a great Mark Twain night in southern
Maryland!

John Bird
Winthrop University