Sender:
From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:23:25 -0700
For those of you that may be interested, I've completed my editing of
recordings of the chapters of Roughing It.  The playlist also includes
my experiment with Google Maps and Google Earth, a tour of the stage
coach route from west of Salt Lake City to Virginia City.  Twain glossed
over this stretch of his journey, merely mentioning how miserable and
arid it was. Each of the chapters is my reading along with a video of
the illustrations from the Gutenberg edition, which matches the Oxford
Edition.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyngd8QICejXfqwRJZU9gb1KkJe3Wadvn
--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.