From:
Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:59:50 -0500
David--

To be accurate, I said that you have some fence-mending to do if you want to
be viewed by members like me as a good citizen of the forum.  I mentioned
action by the list administrator only if you choose not to do that
fence-mending.

You've stated your belief that you have nothing to apologize for. QED!
That's clear enough. But I'm not clear on your quotation from Groucho
Marx--"You can't fire me, I quit"--which you mention rather callously in
response to Jocelyn's decision to leave the forum.  Given your
recalcitrance, however, I'm hoping that you're applying those words to
yourself.

--LH