From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1993 13:36:09 -0700
The following is a message from the person who's scanning the electronic
texts of some of Twain's works.  I'm definitely going to try getting all
the public domain texts onto the TWAIN-L filelist.  In the meantime, if
you can volunteer some time to help proofread the scanned e-texts, please
get in touch with Thomas Dell <[log in to unmask]>.

Taylor Roberts