Sender:
From:
"Osterberg, Gayle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:49:59 -0500
Forum members -

I am writing on behalf of the Library of Congress with an update regarding the book "Mark Twain's America."

The Library has carefully reviewed the book cover to cover. We posted the resulting errata sheet today to the Library’s web site, which can be accessed here: http://www.loc.gov/today/pr/2015/Files/TwainErrataSheet-Feb11-2015.pdf. The electronic editions will be revised and the corrections will be reflected in any future print editions.

As stated in our post to the forum in December, the Library of Congress takes this situation very seriously and remains grateful to this forum and its expertise for bringing this to our attention.

Posted by Gayle Osterberg, Director of Communications
On behalf of the Library of Congress